4.07.2011

On The Inside

Despite what the title may sound like I am not a spy.
I am here today to talk about a "problem" that faces many youth in western society:
The Friend Zone.
I know, its a horrifying thought, isnt it? Well, actually no, it isnt (or at least shouldnt be). You see I have been trying to breach the friend zone for the past year, but there is a significant problem; I am a nerd (even if I am the coolest). Now you may be thinking "how can someone so awesome and good at coding be a nerd?!??!?!". Yeah, I was too, but apparently chicks dont dig that. <spoiler>Dont believe "The Social Network", most of us arent that awesome</spoiler>. You see despite my good nature and general sexiness girls dont like me. This could be for a number of reasons, so I have compiled a list:

  1. I get queasy around anything with two "X" chromosomes
  2. I cant fight because I puke at the sight of blood and punching reminds me of blood
  3. Im fat (WHOA)
So, yeah. To all the guys in the friend zone, just enjoy being there.

No comments: